It happens to all of us! So we thought we would share some of the funniest places people have lost their remotes while RVing! Get ready to laugh and relate!
1. The Cushions Ate It - The first place we recommend checking, especially since most of the TV watching is done from the couch. The Couch Monster is very real!
2. In the Bathroom - Trust us, it can happen! You're in the middle of a movie marathon when - PAUSE! Bathroom break. You are so caught up in whatever story that you forgot you're still holding it or that you put the remote down on the counter to take care of, ahem, your business...
3. Look in Your Refrigerator - Snacks are usually apart of any TV watching we do. That's why you shouldn't be surprised if you see the remote sitting next to the mayo jar on the top shelf. Don't worry a little cold never hurt the remote.
4. Already on the TV Stand - This is what happens when you forget you're a very organized person who took the time to keep the TV watching area tidied up.
5. Between the Sheets - Do you ever watch TV from your bed? Maybe you were taking a nap and fell asleep with the TV still on. Whatever the case, it might have gotten lost in the cozy abyss.
6. Check the Floor - Yes! We know it seems too easy to consider, but you would be amazed at how often those pesky remotes get swept under other furniture because it fell to the floor. Keep your eyes open!
7. Gone - Sometimes the remote isn't just lost - It's actually gone! Disappeared right in front of us and after hours of searching, still cannot be found. Might be time to cut your loses and buy a new remote - just be sure to keep track of this one. Well that is, until you lose it again...
There you have it folks! We're all human and sometimes we lose things! No reason to get bent out of shape. Retrace your steps and try to remember where you last saw it!
Stop Playing Hide and Seek with Your Wally Receiver Remote
Did you know? The Wally Receiver has it's very own RF remotethat allows you to freely operate the receiver up to 200 feet away, even through walls and obstructions. Never lose your remote again with the new Remote Finder feature, a chime guides you to the remote's hidden location.
The other solution? Here's another handy #RVReadyHack we will share with you! Put a piece of Velcro on the back of your remote and the corresponding piece of Velcro on or near the TV. That way you always have a designated spot!
Still looking for The remote to Your Wally receiver? Purchase one here.
Pace International is an authorized retailer of DISH Network L.L.C. DISH, DISH Network and DISH Network logos are trademarks, registered trademarks and/or service marks of DISH Network L.L.C. and/or its affiliate(s). The DISH Network trademarks, registered trademarks and/or service marks are used under license of DISH Network L.L.C. and/or its affiliate(s).
All prices are in USD Copyright 2019 DISH For My RV. Powered by Pace International.