If your current landscape looks much like the photo above - don't worry! We've got some great recommendations for those that are ready to hit the road and spend a little time in warmer weather. Below are 7 places you can escape from the cold and enjoy the sunshine and hotter temperatures:
1. Clearwater, Florida - take a walk along Clearwater Beach, get on a boat for a dolphin watch tour, or check out one of the many wineries or breweries in the area. With so many sights to see surrounded by the water, make sure sight-seeing and getting outdoors everyday is part of your plans!
2. Fiesta Key, Florida - water sports is the name of the game here! Plan to head to one of the many beaches in the area for activities like parasailing, fishing tours, paddleboarding or jetskiing! When you get hungry, head to the local farmer's market or one of the many restaurants or bars for delicious food and drinks!
3. Orlando, Florida - definitely one of the more family friendly destinations! Orlando plays host to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Walt Disney Resort and SeaWorld. Definitely block out a couple of days for some fun in one of these theme parks. Plan to make some memmories with the kiddos!
4. Twentynine Palms, California - spend some time under the stars and surrounded by nature. The Joshua Tree National Park is a must see for the beautiful rock formations and the Sky's the Limit Observatory and Nature center is sure to take your breath away!
5. Tuscon, Arizona - there is so much to do here! Our recommendations are the Catalina State Park and Reid Park Zoo. Also, make room in your schedule at night for one of the many shows or concerts at several different venues around the city.
6. White Sand, New Mexico - this destination is for the outdoor enthusiast! Go camping in the backcountry, take a drive on the sand dunes, and take the Native Garden tour. Plan to bring your camera to document the beautiful scenery that will surround you no matter where you go!
7. Autin, Texas - enjoy the city life in this particular destination with tons of live music venues and delicious BBQ every where you turn! If you feel like spending times in nature, rent a city bike and cycle around one of the many bike paths throughout the city!
Whether you are looking at these options for an early winter break or spring break with the kids, just know that DISH For My RV has everything you need to make your time on the road less stressful and more entertaining!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab the kids and pets! Plug in your first destination in the GPS! You are guarenteed to make some memmories, have a great time in a new place, and might event meet new friends along the way!
Do you have everything you need for your trip?
If not start shopping now! Make sure you and your family are prepared
Pace International is an authorized retailer of DISH Network L.L.C. DISH, DISH Network and DISH Network logos are trademarks, registered trademarks and/or service marks of DISH Network L.L.C. and/or its affiliate(s). The DISH Network trademarks, registered trademarks and/or service marks are used under license of DISH Network L.L.C. and/or its affiliate(s).
All prices are in USD Copyright 2020 DISH For My RV. Powered by Pace International.