Don’t miss a minute of the action when you are out tailgating or away from home. No matter where you are, a DISH Mobile Satellite Antenna offers you the freedom to take your favorite teams with you on the go.
NOW through August 31st, you can get $50 off instantly on your purchase of a Tailgater Bundle or Pathway X1 Bundle
ONLY on DISHForMyRV.com with code TGPRO at checkout.
WHICH BUNDLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
With 2 great antenna options we want to help you select the best option for you. Both satellites automatically find the satellite and operate on all three orbital satellites offering the widest range of channels of any satellite out there. The Tailgater and Pathway X1 are both compatible with the 211z Mobile Receiver and the Pay As You Go Program from DISH. Compare side by side the major differences below.
Comparison of the Tailgater vs the Pathway X1
|TVs (# of coax outputs)||1||2|
|Mounting||None||Permanent Mount Option|
|Size||17.5″ Height, 16″ Diameter||13.5″ Height, 14.3″ Diameter|
DISH is the first and only provider to offer Pay-As-You-Go TV for RV owners, tailgaters, truckers, campers, and outdoor enthusiasts. Just select your equipment, make your purchase, then activate with the programming you selected.
With DISH Pay-As-You-Go, pay only for the months of service you use. With this program, you can get over 60 top channels starting at just $44.99 a month. All Pay-As-You-Go packages are billed in advance on a month-to-month basis in 30 day increments.
DISH customers can add Pay-As-You-Go programming to their home account for only $7/month!
If you’re into sports, DISH puts you in the middle of the action. With the Multi-Sport Pack you’ll enjoy NFL RedZone plus NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Network, MLB Network, MLB Strike Zone, Pac-12 Networks, FXX, Fox Sports 2, Universal Sports Network, Big Ten Network and over 20 Regional Sports Networks. Plus, with Multi-Sport pack you can watch NFL Network and NFL RedZone anywhere with dishanywhere.com for $11/mo with qualifying package (not zip code specific).
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL OFFER TODAY!!
VALID ONLY THROUGH AUGUST 30th.
Today, August 14th at 5pm is the launch of ESPN’s SEC Network! Customers who subscribe to DISH’s America’s Top 120+ service or higher tier package will get SEC Network, as well as Longhorn Network, at no additional charge. Find the SEC Network on DISH channel 404 with the Hopper digital box or on channels 408, 596 and 597 depending on equipment.
ESPN will spare no extravagance for tonight’s premiere with 14 days of marathon programming including live reports from all 14 Southeastern Conference campuses, an appearance by all three Mannings, football training camp highlights and even live soccer action.
“Saturday is the new Sunday and DISH is proud to deliver the best in college sports with SEC Network, Pac-12 Networks, Big Ten Network and Longhorn Network,” said Joseph P. Clayton, DISH President and CEO.
Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, SEC Network is the official network of the Southeastern Conference. The network’s coverage of college football this season will begin with a bang on August 28, when SEC airs both the Texas A&M vs. South Carolina and Temple vs. Vanderbilt games. In total, SEC Network plans to air 45 Southeastern Conference football games. Additional sports programming on SEC Network will include 100 men’s basketball games, 60 women’s basketball games, and 75 baseball games throughout the year.
Reoccurring weekday programming will include:
• “SEC Now” – news & information show featuring SEC Network hosts Peter Burns, Dari Nowkhah or Maria Taylor and network analysts, discussing all the SEC news of the day. The show airs at 7 p.m. ET on Monday and Tuesday and begins at 9 p.m. on Thursday and Friday
• “The Paul Finebaum Show” - Paul Finebaum brings his legendary radio show to TV, taking callers to talk all things SEC, weekdays 3-7 p.m.
• “SEC in 60″ – re-live two games and the sights and sounds that surrounded them over the weekend in a compact one- hour format
• “Film Room” – every week sit down with a different head football coach in the SEC for an exclusive film session, breaking down the X’s and O’s of game footage
• “SEC Walkthrough” – get prepared for the weekend’s upcoming games with a look back at relevant matchups
It’s hard to believe it is already August! We are on the horizon of our favorite season. Tailgating season! Tailgating can be a great experience on any game day. Grilling out before the game and spending time with friends and family can make your football afternoon even more memorable. But, in order to get the most of your tailgating experience, you need to be prepared for the big day and know exactly what to expect. If you’re in charge of the tailgate party, then you just might have taken on a bigger responsibility than you know. Seasoned tailgaters always come prepared (and so should you), so we’ve compiled a list of quick tips to make sure your tailgating party starts and finishes just right.
- Skewer and marinate kebabs the night before.
- Shape and pack up burger patties between sheets of wax paper the night before, too.
- Slice and pack up burger toppings in advance like this.
- Freeze water bottles to use in place of ice in coolers so you have cold water to drink after they melt.
2 SETTING UP CAMP
- Convert the back of your car into a fully-stocked bar with a set of shelves
- Float a big helium balloon on a long string from your car, so friends can find you.
- Consider wind direction when you position your grill.
- Use an empty laundry detergent dispenser as a hand-washing station.
3 FOOD AND DRINK
- Set up a Bloody Mary bar.
- Set up a DIY toppings bar so people can customize their hot dogs.
- Serve chili in bread bowls instead of using paper plates.
- Pack portable jello shots in your team colors.
4 FINISHING TOUCHES
- Build a tailgate beer pong table.
- In a case of emergency, learn to open a bottle of beer with your car door.
- Most importantly: Make nice, introduce yourself to your neighbors.
- RELAX and have fun.
Let the tailgating season begin!
All month long is our “Tailgating Season Kickoff”. Look for great tips on tailgating, products to keep you tailgating like a pro and plenty of fun things to try.
If you want to Tailgate like a pro than a portable satellite antenna is a must! The Tailgater by DISH is a light-weight, automatic mobile satellite that offers HD programming on all 3 satellites. Just simply connect the coax cable and the ViP 211z Mobile Receiver to your TV and your watching the best in sports in minutes.
For a limited time, protect your investment with a FREE Tailgater Security Alarm when you purchase the Tailgater bundle. Both items must be in the cart to process. Use code “SAFESUMMER” at checkout.
If you’re into sports, DISH puts you in the middle of the action. With the Multi-Sport Pack you’ll enjoy Pac-12 Networks, Big Ten Network, NFL RedZone, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Network, MLB Network, MLB Strike Zone, FXX, Fox Sports 2, Universal Sports Network and over 20 Regional Sports Networks. Plus, with Multi-Sport pack you can watch Pac-12 Networks and Big Ten Network anywhere with dishanywhere.com $11/mo with qualifying package. Call our activation specialists with any questions! 800-472-1039