With Halloween just around the corner, everyone is finishing their last-minute costume ideas and making sure that they are ready for the loads of fun their kids are about to have trick or treating. we know that there are a lot families who like to use Halloween as another fun camping party! We're here to share some great tips to make your Halloween Camping Party the best party yet! From food to activities to keeping the kids entertained, we've got you covered.
1.DISH Tailgater- What would a Halloween Party be without some SCARY movies? The Tailgater Bundle from DISHForMyRv.com brings your favorite scary movies and TV shows to your outdoor party as easy at 1-2-3 AND with DISH's great deal going on now, you can get some great movie channels for FREE for 3 months when you sign up! Click here to learn how!
2. Still trying to find that perfect Halloween Costume? Drawing inspiration from this season’s hot TV shows, DISH has compiled a list of Halloween costumes that will knock your friends’ socks off. And they are pretty easy to do too!
3. Round everyone up around the campfire, get your flashlights out and tell the stories that will keep the kids talking for years. Click Here for some kid friendly scary stories!
4. Kid's love science experiments, but they love them more when they can eat them! Check out this awesome edible magic potion that not only looks cool, but tastes even better!
5. A Halloween Camping Party just wouldn't be right without a campfire. But what would be even better is using the witch's idea of a campfire to help create an even spookier fire! We've found a great place to learn just how to do that! Click here to learn how!
6. And what Halloween party is complete without some FOOD? Click Here for some great ideas on how you can make your Halloween food look scary but delicious! From hot dog mummies to spider eggs, there are some pretty interesting versions of your favorite foods!
7. A great way to keep the kids from getting too scared are having a ton of Glow Sticks around. You can use them for fun decorations (like the ghosts above) or just have the kids carry them around! They are a great addition to the safety of trick or treating too.
8. You can't have a party without music and we have the perfect way for you to project great sound at your party! Check out this Rocketfish™ - Indoor/Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker that is compatible with most phones, tablets and even computers! Built tough for the outdoors.
9. We know that kids love to be entertained. Create some fun games ahead of time that are sure to keep them busy. How about a game of glow in the dark twister? Or better yet use those glow sticks/necklaces for a game of glow in the dark ring toss! There are a lot of great ideas out there! Click here for more...
10. And last but not least...the treats! Although candy is a very traditional "treat" for people to hand out you can always find some other great ideas for treats. There are healthier options as well as some great baked good ideas like candy corn cookies, witch finger cookies and more! Click here for some great ideas!
Check out our Pinterest board with more great ideas for your Spooktacular Halloween Camping Party!
Pace International is an authorized retailer of DISH Network L.L.C. DISH, DISH Network and DISH Network logos are trademarks, registered trademarks and/or service marks of DISH Network L.L.C. and/or its affiliate(s). The DISH Network trademarks, registered trademarks and/or service marks are used under license of DISH Network L.L.C. and/or its affiliate(s).
All prices are in USD Copyright 2019 DISH For My RV. Powered by Pace International.